Friday, 22 April 2016

Welcome to Teacher Preacher


Hi Everyone!

To start off, my name is Sabrina Bieber and I came up with the idea of "Teacher Preacher" while studying for my final exams in my fourth year of university. Being a Concurrent Education student, I will be embarking a new chapter of my life known as "teachers college" this upcoming fall. Having come to this realization, I have decided to blog about this journey as well as my educational journey into the realm of teaching. Working as an international program assistant, a tutor in the classroom, and a tutor outside of the classroom, I will be covering many topics that affect tutoring at home, tutoring in the school, and working with international students.

So Why Blog About It?


Blogging as an educator is crucial to building an online network with like minded educators who can give insight and ask questions on similar topics that are covered. I most recently worked in a educational course where many fourth year students were asked to blog about multiple issues facing education today, my blog called "Miss Bieber's Blog Post" featured topics about project based theories in education, multiple intelligences, and different educational theories.

In conclusion, you will be hearing a lot more from me in the near future. Keep your eyes posted for more upcoming blogs about teacher's college, tutoring at home and in the school, and working with international students.

Ciao for now!
Teacher Preacher

No comments:

Post a Comment